City of Grand Rapids Preliminary 2017 Budget

The General Fund — roughly 25% of Grand Rapids' total budget -- is decided by a budget process that includes private and public meetings, surveys, and negotiations. The other 75% of the budget comes from taxes, ballot measures, grants, fees, and other sources.


Instructions

  • Select account (revenues or expenses).
  • Mouse over a fund to see the departments that receive its funding and additional information.
  • Click on a box to find more department details and to see its spending or revenue.

title